https://ppt.transnationalmigrantplatform.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/94143802_127311262251747_4446241657687375872_n-1.jpg 346 638 jille https://ppt.transnationalmigrantplatform.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/logo-300x117.png jille2020-05-10 13:32:092020-05-11 14:50:55Call for Support Hearing in Berlin
(click here for Text in German)
There is a growing atmosphere of resentment directed at migrants and refugees: Asylum laws are being tightened, the European Union (EU) continuously attempts to seal external borders. Although the EU was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for its outstanding moral standards, including commitment to human rights, this very same EU allows thousands of people to die while crossing its borders. Sick, traumatised or pregnant people are frequently deported.
Many refugees experience ever stricter asylum laws and racial discrimination, even from medical personnel, leading to a denial of their right to healthcare. These violations of the human right to health endanger these vulnerable people unacceptably.
We, as a coalition of human rights organizations and individuals, denounce these human rights violations and host a public opinion tribunal on October 23-25, 2020, in Berlin. We are bringing charges in the following areas:
- Access to health care
- Consequences of living standards in mass accommodation on mental and physical health
- Residence status, deportation and health
- Criminalisation civil humanitarian assistance
- Germany‘s responsibility regarding the European policy of sealing external borders
Racism, gender and age specific aspects are cross sectional topics throughout the indictment.
How can you help?
- If you want to support us or find out more about the tribunal, check out our website or write us an e-mail for any support as stated below! Fill in the form below or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign our appeal to become a supporter
- Come forward as a witness to these charges
- Collect witness reports for our indictment
- Work with us, as part of our alliance
- Raise awareness for our events
- You can also support us financially by contributing to the costs of the interpreters, because we want to make the Tribunal accessible to as many people as possible
https://www.betterplace.org/en/projects/77864Donations to: IPPNW e.V.
Bank fuer Sozialwirtschaft
IBAN: DE39 1002 0500 0002 2222 10
BIC: BFSW DE33BER
Purpose: Human Rights Tribunal